I'm back....I think....... for today anyway!
I am testing out a wireless modem on my laptop and it is a whole
lot better than dial up!!
So, I thought, let's pull out a post I had sitting in draft form and see if I have
as many "issues" with creating a post as I did before!
Obviously it's soooo much better!! And you can see that with the amount of
pictures in this one post. Before it probably would have taken a month to
upload all these pictures!!
OLIVIA'S SEVEN YEAR PICS
(try to ignore the fact that she will be 8 in 3 months!)
I am testing out a wireless modem on my laptop and it is a whole
lot better than dial up!!
So, I thought, let's pull out a post I had sitting in draft form and see if I have
as many "issues" with creating a post as I did before!
Obviously it's soooo much better!! And you can see that with the amount of
pictures in this one post. Before it probably would have taken a month to
upload all these pictures!!
OLIVIA'S SEVEN YEAR PICS
(try to ignore the fact that she will be 8 in 3 months!)






No comments:
Post a Comment