Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NINE WORDS~This is hilarious!!!

I got this email yesterday. One of those "forward" emails, which I usually don't "forward", but this one I thought was HILARIOUS and OH SO TRUE!!! For me anyway!!

I haven't decided yet if I am going to print this out and put it on the fridge......or, maybe frame it....ok, so maybe not frame it.....? Or, maybe I could just make flashcards and the next time an argument comes up, he can just pull them out and refer to them!



NINE WORDS WOMEN USE


(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man.. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome.. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying...Go to Hell

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.


* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology..
AND
* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true!!!

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

love it! i have gotten that email i the past and agree with all of it! i wonder if i did print it out and put it on the fridge if he would even notice it? i bet if i put it on the overflowing trash can he might see it when he took the trash out... oh wait.... he doesn't know how to do that:)